I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, September 3, 2005

Commander in Grief


"The good news is--
and it's hard for some
to see it now--
that out of this chaos
is going to come
a fantastic Gulf Coast,
like it was before.

Out of the rubbles
of Trent Lott's house--
he's lost his entire house--
there's going to be
a fantastic house.

And I'm looking forward
to sitting on the porch.
(Laughter.)"1


[The f*cker should be impeached immediately. Then he should be committed to a mental health institution suffering from a dearth of funds, preferably in Louisiana, because he is obviously insane.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.