I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Down Spooky now available in the Bloof store also...


Remember this old thang?



Been meaning to add this for a while, but have just gotten around to it.

The original publisher is now defunct, but Bloof has the last remaining new copies of my first poetry collection Down Spooky in stock, and is pleased to be able to offer them for the discount price of $10 (usually $14).

If/when this last box sells out, Bloof will be reprinting the book in a new edition with a new cover and several restored poems cut from the original printing. Fancy!

Get 'em here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.