I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Pay not-so pal


There's something amiss with my PayPal account. I'm not getting notification emails for orders and it looks like it's been going on for a while now!

If you have ordered something from me and have not received it, please let me know? I will go through and email everybody on the recent transactions list too. I'm really sorry for the delays. I have books. I want them to be yours!

This might be related to the extremely annoying problem I am having with my Thunderbird email app. It's started doubling some of the folders (but not all of the folders) but blanking the contents sometime last week, but it seems coincidental.

Yeah, I'm annoyed. Mercury ain't even retrograde yet.

And I didn't have the right size hex wrench to fix my monitor this weekend either. Grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.