I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bloofy



Cover design by the brilliant Charlie Orr, with painting by Charles Browning. Click to enlarge.

Just ordered the test copies of Drunk by Noon--whee! If we find no errors, it should go on sale in about two weeks, right on schedule.

The launch party has been scheduled for Saturday, November 10 at Stain Bar in Brooklyn. Details to come.

Cover options for For Girls will likely be posted for a poll here, sometime this weekend. I can't decide which one I like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.