I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More wonky


Machine by machine my technology has turned on me. My camera first, then our cell phones (can't text message, and I don't actually use it much to talk--can't hear a thing telephonically), some rechargable batteries that refused to recharge, my studio display, then Thunderbird, then PayPal.

Re: the backed up book orders--everybody has been emailed and everything has been mailed out except one UK order. So if you haven't heard from me & think you should have, please get in touch.

In related news, you can actually order the new edition of Jennifer L. Knox's A Gringo Like Me here. It will be available through Ingram, Amazon, B&N, and other outlets soon, and at that point I'll officially open the Bloof Books store. Fast on its heels will be Drunk by Noon, which is getting a final final final final proofs pass and new author photo. For Girls is slightly delayed, but not too delayed. There will still be copies for the first reading in late Oct. So things are moving, despite the poltergeists in the machines.

Next up: the woefully late Dusie chaps. Hopefully I will get to print those this weekend, AT LAST, after I fix my studio display and can actually see what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.