I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, March 29, 2004

Sudden panicky sensation...

thinking I may not have remembered to grab Matthea Harvey's Sad Little Breathing Machine and Kirsten Kaschock's Unfathoming from the seat-back pocket once I closed my tray table and returned my seat to its upright position. Yikes!



Hopefully they're in one of the half-dozen book bags I haven't unpacked yet. But I really think I left them. I just got them! That hurts.



UPDATE: I found them, safe & sound on the "poetry shelves" of my office bookcase. I think hubby put them away for me. Relief. But seeing the comments from Katey & Jordan, maybe we should retitle this one Sad Little Disappearing Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.