I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today & tomorrow


Today, Jen & I are driving to Buffalo to read with Aaron Belz...



Tomorrow, we're gonna see Niagara Falls (quickly) & then we're gonna drive all the way back down to Brooklyn, for this...

Friday, October 26 at 8:00 PM

Earshot
Hosted by Nicole Steinberg

Jennifer L. Knox (author of Drunk by Noon and A Gringo Like Me)
Shanna Compton (author of For Girls and Down Spooky)
John Reid Currie (Queens College)
Seamus Scanlon (City College)
Olivia Kate Cerrone (New York University)

The Lucky Cat
245 Grand Street
(between Driggs & Roebling)
Brooklyn, NY
(718) 782-0437

$5 admission includes a drink


On Saturday, I'll probably take a loooooooooong nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.