I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Looking for a copy of...

the March 2004 edition of Hollywood Reporter with the feature on Wrestlemania XX. Do you have one I can borrow? I need the ad with Brock Lesner for a quick scan. Aw yeah.



Also, if you are interested in owning a rare copy of Joan Murray's Poems, holler at me. I just heard from a book dealer who has one. Not cheap--but like I said, it's very rare. It was only printed in one small, hardcover edition. John Ashbery likes it. So does Susan Wheeler. And Marcella Durand (who scored one in Maine). And me.



I'll post some more of her poems this weekend. There's not anything online except this one & this one.



I'd pitch a revised edition (her original editor, in my opinion, snuffed the spark of some of the poems with his heavy-handed edits)--but with her limited rep, who would go for such a thing.



Here's the part where I offer a photocopy to anybody who can't afford to shell out for the original.



Yes, I'm still planning to revise the article. It's about #1298 on the to-do list. Right before translating some contemporary German poets with my friend Susanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.