I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, January 23, 2004

Down Spooky TOC...

contains 21 poems, including the crossword puzzle and clues. Almost ready to print and sew, so I'll have them at the reading next weekend.



In alphabetical order:



Buying a Bra in Manhattan on a Brooklyn Budget

Case of Quiet (Sharpness)

Cherry

Contraposto

Contrast Girls

Dear Volunteers

Good Cooking Kitchen

Hooey Subvert’d Again

I Am Not Related to Any of You Yet

Just Flew Back

Li’l Undergraduate Disaster

Post-Texas Expressive Heat

Scholars of the Twang

Slashy Speakers, Nervy Endings

Tumble in November

Under This Umbrella Is Another Umbrella

We the Blind Need Pushing

Will That Be All Mrs. Kickboxer

________________________

Crossword

Clues Across

Clues Down




No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.