I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Thanks!

Just Flew Back

A Good-Cooking Kitchen

L’il Undergraduate Disaster

Post-Texas Expressive Heat

Undefeated Bricks

Contrast Girls

Avenue of Small Bags

Rapid Timeouts

Steady

Slashy Speaker

Plastic Ear Thing

Got

Match

In My Head I Look Like a Gorgeous Rockstar

I Am Not Related to Any of You Yet

Mick Jagger Winds Up Quiet Holiday in Myanmar

Down Spooky

An Oil Bog I Didn’t Know Existed

Chant Snap Moon

A Canon’s Nth Mop

We The Blind Need Pushing

The Ear of the Needle

Kench and Other Beds for Poets

We Sell Ice

Stand Up Mr. I

Scholars of Twang

More Texas Talk

350 Seating Capacity

A Vast Number of Aunts

The Problem of Still Being a Virgin

Triumphant afternoon, sent back

To the hecklers it's another normal day

Unless we knob cherry

Clubhouse Notes

Contraposto/grecian slender

The Possibility of His Attention

I will teach you the ridiculous way to use it and the right way to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.