I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

guess I was wrong


thinking I haven't written
"as much as I used to"
missing the monthslong streaks down spooky

because I am giving Scrivener (go google it, a writing app for mac) a test drive,
pulling together all the stuff I can find in various folders
transcribing scraps and notebooks
& without even doing the two most current spirals yet
I find pages

in the one
hundreds

& dozens of hungers
trailing fat crumb

as if I
(or someone quite like her)

indeed puts alphabetic bits
& fluff strings
into place
after place
after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.