I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Touch ring


Not sure what that means exactly. I dreamed it. It had a red stone.*

Built a foot-high snowman near the bridge in the park, but a kid stomped it. Maybe cuz I made him frowning and with a beret.

Philly this afternoon, here I come.

Otherwise, quiet.

* Update: A garnet, I remember now. (I used to have a ring with a small garnet, and also an pair of earrings, now lost.) But it's the birthstone of Aquarius (my husband) and a traditional gift on the 6th wedding anniversary (um, that'd be one month from yesterday). Freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.