I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Switchback Books




They'll be publishing Monica de la Torre's first book, Talk Shows, in 2007.
This is very good news.
The editors also have a blog.*

* Causing me to wonder cursorily, again, why those with their own domains don't just publish their blogs on their main site (like you see here). It's not difficult to integrate Blogger & you can customize your template to match the rest of the site--or not. (If you're gonna spring for server space, ya might as well use it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.