I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, March 11, 2005

REMINDER: Maggie Nelson's JANE launch reading and party!



TONIGHT! Friday, March 11, 2005
6:00pm-8:00 p.m.

Don't miss the reading and release party for Jane: A Murder by Maggie Nelson @ Pete's Candy Store next Friday! Robert Creeley loves Jane. Fanny Howe loves Jane. I wildly adore Jane. And you will too! Plus, the party is your first chance to pick up a copy (and have it signed) before the book even hits the stores.

Pete's Candy Store
709 Lorimer Street
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
(718) 302-3770
FREE
L or G to Lorimer/Metropolitan

So, see you there, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.