I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, April 9, 2004

Actual phone conversation



Hello? It's me. Are you there? Hello?

Hello? What? What's going on?

I think I'm going to leave early.

Yay.

I'm going to celebrate Jesus.

Oh. Ok, well are you bringing some liquor? You need liquor to celebrate Jesus.

Yeah, sure. Ok. (Pause.) Then maybe I can nail you.

Ha ha ha. And maybe stop by the market and get some fresh fish*--whatever looks good?

Ok, bye.

Are you leaving now?

Yes. Bye.

Bye!

*[This post has not been modified, but I have since gone vegan.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.